Work within your company and become the ongoing finance team for your day-to-day needs as your Bookkeeper, Controller, and/or, CFO.
Provide strategic guidance for better decision making through integration of the finance and operation functions.
- Financial Reporting
- Cash flow management
- Budgeting, projections & forecasts
- Investor and/or board reports
- Performance tracking
- Strategic planning
Management of financial information and accounting team to provide live data of company performance.
- Financial statement prepartions in accordance to accounting standards (IFRS and ASPE)
- Monthly reporting packages:
- Balance Sheet and Income Statement analysis
- Key metrics
- Board and investor requirements
- Internal controls and process improvements
- Regulatory filing (HST, Tax Remittances, Payroll, Compliance)
- Loans, grants, & funding
- Direct corrrespondence with year-end public accountants (NTRs, Filing, Reviews, or Audits)
- Audit readiness for annual or first-year audits
Operate the entire financial back office. Full-cycle accounting from paying invoices to year-end financial statements compilation.
- Reconciliation of bank/credit card accounts
- Review and posting of receipts/invoices to ensure proper classification
- Payroll preparation
- Revenue and expense tracking
- Payment processing (vendor payments)
- Inventory management
- Month-end adjustments and journal entries
Not ready to invest in a full finance department? We have the resources to help solve your specific issues, or we can become an extension of your existing team.
We offer a full range of services, including process improvements, internal controls assessments, system implementation and bookkeeping and/or financial statement catch-up.
Review of your company's finance structure, processes, and internal controls.
Analysis of the current state, identify areas of improvement, provide recommendations, and implement.
The objective is to increase the operational effectiveness and efficiencies.
Buying or selling a company can be a complex and important decision. Let us review your operational and financial records to identify and mediate risks allowing you to negotiate the best possible deal with a position of strength. We will understand the acquisition goals, analyze the relevant historical data, review the quality of earnings, the operational strengths and weaknesses, and assess market conditions.
We assess your current accounting systems and operations to understand your needs.
With these requirements, we provide recommendations on systems, apps, and integrations.
After selecting the right solution for you, we lead the implementation, perform the testing, guide your team through training sessions, and remain available for ongoing support.